06 May 2012

Market Haul~

Hola ^_^
I think today was my..... 3rd or 4th time at the Sunday market in town. If you happen to stumble across thing and are from Cavan and have no clue where this market is; it's where the pet farm from years ago used to be. If you don't know where that is, then basically it's before you come to the roundabout for the bypass, on the Cavan-Ballinagh road... I think. *terrible with directions*
If you love bargains, then you'll really like the market since it seems to be getting bigger each week. But there are some stalls that are basically just piled with shit that no one would ever want to buy. -_-' Anyways, this is what I got.......


Just a random hoodie for wearing around the house/when I don't feel like dressing up... which is a lot of the time orz.


It was only €1 though, so awesomeeeeeeeeeeee~




*is obsessed with cardigans* this was also only €1!

 It's a little bit worn but whatever, still in great condition nonetheless.


This still had the label from the store on it~ only €4! I'll probably wear it with a hoodie/t-shirt or sth over it though cause strapless dresses look dumb on me. (broad shoulders + practically no boobs O_o)

 Pandora bracelet! Obviously not the real deal haha. My auntie was telling me how my cousin bought a real one for his girlfriend and it broke on her. D: They got it repaired but she's afraid to wear it anywhere now in case it breaks again, such a waste of money aaaah.

It was €6 btw!


So I didn't really like the weird handbag charm that came with it, so I did a bit of a swap and.....

I replaced it with my Heechul 'Hee' Chinese character charm. Actually it was from a necklace but I think it looks nicer like this. ^_^

I could sell this on eBay for like €20 or something tbh. But I like it too much heheh.


Unintentional photo LOL. The button for taking photos wasn't working properly so I was like =_= and then that happened....

Now onto food! 6 scones for €2.50 yeeeeeeeeey. We got them last week and they were so yummy.

I forget what this is called. o.o But it looked nice so I wanted to get it.

I can't remember how much this was even. Excited to try some for lunch though! *obsessed with food*


And that is everything I got! :o There was this woman who had like 5 boxes full of these really nice dresses (still had the labels on and everything) but I couldn't find anything in my size and I was too lazy to look through the boxes >_<' But next week she's getting a proper stall set up so mebe I will get something from her. Though I already have too many dresses that I don't wear very often as it is orz.

But yes, goodbye. ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis