03 May 2012

Le Rambling...

Herro~
It's exactly two weeks until my birthday today! Actually it's quite weird to think that I'll be considered an adult then... I was only told last week I look about 15. o_______O Honestly though, I look pretty much the same as I did when I was like 13. Except now my skin is 10x worse pffft.
I'm not even that excited about it any more, which is sort of an anticlimax for me because I swear I wasted half of my teenage years away wishing I was 18 *slaps past self*

Also, I'm having a big of a crisis right now (everything is a crisis for me tbh, forever blowing things out of proportion D:) because I have no clue what I want to do when I leave school any more. This is why I'm glad I did TY, gives me more time to sit back and ponder on what my purpose in life is and all that jazz. I originally wanted to be a journalist/something media related but they are pretty difficult to get /good/ jobs in. Not that it's easy to get a good job in general, but journalism just seems extra competitive and idk idk idk idk CONFUSION. MY BRAIN IS FRAZZLED. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*awkward cough* so, moving on from that........ I am currently doing my maths homework. 'Tis algebra revision. Random fact: I suck at maths. I don't like project maths at all; especially not you, probability T______T
Seriously though, you could try to explain something maths related to me 10+ times and I would still not understand it... My brain is basically just like "???????????????? lol idk.........*wanders into oblivion*"

I shall go now. Finish this homework and then study for my bio test on enzymes & photosynthesis tomorrow. x_x
Bio & maths are probably my worst subjects tbh.....


Sheba sitting on my bio book LOL. This is what she does when she wants attention.


I also finally used the Reminders app, it's basically just been sitting there for months and I never even opened it. Nearly everything happens/is due on my birthday week otl...

Also, before I go, I noticed that my friends bias groups like to have comebacks around my birthday. Eg; BEAST released their Fiction & Fact album on my birthday last year and Infinite will come back on May 15th. So on my birthday I better see some long awaited WonderBang performance or an announcement of Sunmi's return to WG or Big Bang world tour dates or SOMETHING FOR MY TO FANGIRL OVER. >O<

One more thing before I go (rofl this post will never end), I somehow injured a muscle in my left leg. I did something similar around this time last year too and it kept coming & going for over a month I'd say. O_O So right now my calf muscle is pretty much covered in deep heat and the smell is ew.

Byebyeeeeees. [abrupt ending o.o]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis