15 January 2012

Song of the Week

I should be doing English homework right now (forever procrastinating -_-') but I thought it would be a good idea to write a post of my favourite song every week, so when I look back in the future, my future self will see what an awesome taste in music I had. Imagine if I was still a kpopper in 20 years time... 아줌마 팬?! ㅎ

Getting to the point of this post, my favourite song this week is *drum roll*

.

.

.

.

The DJ Is Mine by Wonder Girls (feat. School Gyrls)



Seriously though, this song is so addictive that even after one listen I had it stuck in my head! O_O I love love love love it, and I also love how JYP had his little cameo haha. I was never a huge fan of dubstep so I was skeptical when I first heard the teaser but then like maybe 10-15 seconds into the song I was like "ASDFGHJKL; THIS IS AMAZING OMG" and such. Of course, I prefer the Wonder Girls only version of the song more because Yubin's full rap sounds so. freaking. epic. Now I'm super excited to hear what other songs they have on their upcoming English album and for the movie too. Feb 2nd, Teen Nick~ don't forget, Americans who are reading this!

Also, please support WG and buy The DJ Is Mine on iTunes!!!

PS: Kim Yubin you are so flawless I can't even u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis