29 January 2012

New Blog URL


Random irrelevant picture because I don't like picture-less posts o_o

I've FINALLY decided on a new username for all of my social networking sites (for the ones that allow me to change my username anyway.) But now this is slightly awkward since my header has my old URL....
Anyway, I thought I'll share the meaning behind my new username. Originally I wanted to use 'shaunarose' but it's taken in most places, and then after that most other usernames that I checked were also taken too *deep depressing sigh* so I decided to go with 'sseulmei' because my Korean name is 슬미 so I added an extra s to make it 쓸, but I feel like I should have checked with a native Korean speaker to make sure it didn't mean anything bad in Korean....
Then instead of 'mi' I used 'mei' or 玫 which means Rose in Chinese. Actually my Chinese friend told me Rose is '玫瑰花' (mei gui hua) but I shortened it to just 玫~ my middle name is Rose by the way so that's where the idea originated from.
I could probably just make another header in less that 5 minutes but I'm too lazy and yeah... that's pretty much the only reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis