01 January 2012

2011 Memories

Happy new year! It's 2012 already... and I'm 18 in a little over 4 months which is crazy. O_O
Anyway, I thought I'd blog about some memories from 2011 with pictures/videos taken during the year. I think I have some for every month so here we go ^^;

January

Ash, me & Lily out for nomz ^o^



One of my random outings with friends~ this one is of me, Lily & Roi. I miss doing this tbh~
This is also proof of how odd my friends & I are!

February


My fanmade Tonight MV.... this is so embarrassing to watch back on, what was I even thinking O_O But, it was totally worth it because it was my entry for Soompi's BIGBANG contest and somehow they actually picked me as one of the winners (WTF!!!!!) I'm not complaining though because I won a freaking signed CD!!!!

My babyyyyyyy <3 can you see I tried to take off the 'not for sale' thing cause it was annoying me but realised TOP's signature was wrote over it so I was like FUUUUUUUUUU xD



Lynnie & I in ECDL class~ this was probably one the funniest classes of TY. We were so crazy LOL


See what I mean? Even one girl got her head stuck in the window... yep that's how amazingly strange my TY class was~


March

Roi's 16th birthday on March 20th! Our maknae is growing up so fast /tears/ 
'Twas a fun day though~


April


Our amazing April Fools prank on our English teacher. It was so funny, definitely something you could only do if you were in TY tbh.


 Roi, myself & Lynnie at this Easter festival thing... I think that's what it was anyhow ^_^


Roi, Sharon, Lynnie, me and Sarah~ Doopose + derp faces ftw!


And some random selca I took that I completely forgot about until now o-o


May

Gael, me and Katelin and Orla's house~ this was the week our Dutch exchange students came here. Also, Shauna F showed us her song she wrote about our TY class too *sobs*

Creepy picture~ decided like a second before it was taken to jump in and do Doopose muahahaha

With Lynnie in Forever 21 in Dublin on a school trip w/ the Dutch students!


June

Lily and I~ on summer holidays nao! Fun day out in town with friends~ Ash and Roi were here too :)

My cousins wedding in July~ it was like a family reunion since I met so many relations that I haven't seen in so long.... some of them I hadn't seen for years O_O



July


Ok I had to include this picture because my eyes looks so damn creepy! O_O This is pretty much what I look like when I zone out, which happens a lot....

 Riri's birthday sleepover! Dara hair + kinder wrapper in her mouth idek keke

Some polaroids from le sleepover~ Roi in her chicken onesie and Lily in her flying squirrel onesie.. I really need to get one so I can too be equally as badass as them u_u

It was a fun sleepover~ we watched kpop concert DVDs and spazzed a lot hehe. Oh and I can't forget; Roi started talking in her sleep and we (well mainly me :'D) started talking to her and asking her questions (while she was still sleeping) ..AND SHE ANSWERED BACK! O_O I felt like some powerful magician that can control dreams OTL. It was so weird but awesome at the same time and now I don't think Roi will ever wanna have a sleepover with us again xD mianhaeeeeee *bows*

Short holiday in Cork with the family; this beach was sosososoooo nice ^_^
Oh and I also blogged about my holidays here and here so feel free to check it out~

August


Went to Donegal for a few days with Lynnie & Riri (and Lynnie's family too)
We stayed in this really cute cottage and IT HAD CHICKENS! If you meow at them they look kind of freaked out~ oh and there was also sheep and I had a conversation with some but they didn't like me very much cause they all ran away psssssht u_u


Me being a creeper while Lynnie & Lily watch videos on my camcorder heheh

*sobs* this was our last day of summer holidays AKA our last day of freedom, happiness etc.
And yes that is Roi knitting while walking down a street in town and me holding the yarn(?) of wool....

September

At the library with Roi, Ash and Lily~ we tried doing homework together but uhm.... we always got quite distracted and stuff  >o<

I think we spent longer getting lunch than in the library D: but we need food for energy to do work so... yeah. I went a little crazy with some random iPhone editing app on this~
Actually I'm not sure if these pictures are from October or September but I have no other pictures from September *sadface*

October

Halloween! Park Bom, TOP and Yoseob OMG!!!! :O

Yoseob and Bom dating scandal yep you heard/saw it here first guise!

YG family family family~ CL, Bom and TOP!

Zico and Yoseob!

TOP, Yoseob and Victoria... Yoseob wae you in almost every single photo?! :O

November
November was a pretty boring month apart from the fact that BIGBANG FREAKING CAME TO MY COUNTRY AND SO DID ZICO!!!!!!!! For the EMA's and I tried to go see them at the airport with Sheena, but they missed their flight and we waited the whole day but they didn't arrive until the next day and we never saw them *cries*

There was a tonne of photographers there taking pictures of us and I was in The Sun (at least I think it was that newspaper..) but it said we were waiting for Jessie J =_= actually the funny thing is, pretty much everyone at the airport was there for BIGBANG and some VIPs were interviewed by different news people from TV and newspapers etc.
Actually I saw Selena Gomez, Jessie J, Snow Patrol, Jimmy Carr and idek who else but I didn't really care about them I just wanted BIGBANG D: I probably sound like a creepy stalker fangirl but seriously, this is BIGBANG and I'm from Ireland... how often do you think kpop groups would ever visit here LOL

I also went to the Maynooth open day with Lynnie~ I went to her primary school talk thing and then we went to the Chinese Studies talk which I'm thinking of doing along with something else that I haven't really decided yet but probably should soon ^_^

December

Christmas quiz at school! It snowed that day and it felt quite Christmassy but then the snow melted T_T
Our team name was 'Double Jjang' heheh but we did fail at the quiz.... it was an epic fail though!


We got a dog! Her name is Lady (I wanted to call her sth more exciting but she answers to Lady so...)
She's a rescued dog, we got her from the ISPCA :)

Shauna, me and Lauren in town after just getting our Christmas holidays! Most people were off the day before but since not many people do music it's always on the last day T_T 
Yes we're very creative and used a giant Christmas decoration to take a picture of us~


Last picture~ really pretty Christmas dress I bought but I haven't had a chance to wear it anywhere yet ;~; Seriously though whenever I see I really pretty dress I always want to buy it... I am addicted to buying things Lord help me prz TT____TT

So yeah.......That was some of my 2011 memories in picture/video form~ there were more but this post is already long enough as it is... Hopefully I'll have some fun memories to post for 2012 too :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis