03 February 2012

How To: Body Roll (like a badass)

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I'm actually a professional dancer. I don't wanna brag or anything, but I am pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Anyway, I thought I would share my awesome dancing skills with the world and teach you how to body roll like a badass! /awkward badass pose/


Oh and before I start, hi TOP if you're reading this~ ^^ (Oh I'm just too funny sometimes......)



Let's go!
Find a song you love to dance to and let it TAKE OVER YOUR MIND/BODY/SOUL etc. and then just let go of yourself and..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Body roll! Ahh, so classy, so talented and so.......

freaking awkward! xD

Probably thinking 'OTL WTF HAVE I DONE?! O.O'


So uhm, if you have some difficulties with moving your body without looking like you're being electrocuted, why not ask that friend that we all have that is just naturally good at dancing for some help and advice!

Yeeeeeeey for friends who were just born with the gift of being able to dance! *cough*why couldn't I be like that*cough*
Anyhow, once you ask them their response will most likely be.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ah yes, they'll make fun of you. *le sob*

So there's only one thing you can do now.... Practice your ass off until you're better than them! *Pokemon theme song starts* I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Big Boat

YAY YOU CAN BODY ROLL NAO, GO SHOW EVERYONE YOUR AMAZING NEW TALENT! /Dances off into oblivion/


PS: The video if from my vlog of Roi's birthday, if you wanna watch it click here ^_^

twitter | youtube | instagram | homepage |

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis