22 December 2012

November?




Hello. My name is Shauna and I need to stop taking selcas instead of doing homework.
Pretty sure I took that last month, November. Which sounds crazy to say since it's December now aka 
almost Christmas aka almost 2013 WTF. 6th year is just flying. I actually cannot.


I'm trying to remember things I did in November but since the months have gone by so quickly my mind has blurred October and November together as one month wtf.

I think one of the most ~exciting~ things I did this month was go to see Macbeth in the Helix. My school didn't get tickets for the daytime showing, so we ended up leaving at 5pm to go to the later showing, which resulted in us getting back sometime after midnight.

Grainy selca with Lynnie while waiting for food in McMahons. Their pesto panini is the bomb digity yo.

Camera-avoiding ninja, Roi. u_u

Me, Lynnie, Roi, Anastasia, Gael & Eimear on the super comfy sofa in the Helix. There wasn't enough room for all of us so I was sort of lying on top of Lynnie. Sorry about that lolol.

I like when Roi suddenly decides she wants to take part in our camwhoring. ^_^

Overall the play was quite good. There were some...interesting scenes that we shall never speak of again. O_O Macbeth himself was a bit meh cause even though he's an awful person and etc. we're still supposed to feel sorry for him cause soul in torment and whatnot but like...I was sitting there just waiting for him to die cause he was starting to annoy me. Also, Fleance was cute.

The second (and last) remotely interesting thing I did in November was go to the Maynooth open day! We've been excited about this for ages cause we'd all get to spend the day with Lily, but then she had to go to a student protest that day so I only saw her for like...less than two minutes *sniffs*

I also got to meet Lynnie's ultra kawaii puppy Elvie/Elvey/how do you guise spell it otl.

Soooooooooo cute!!! T___________T

#thuglyfe #swag etc etc etc

    
I finally got to try Roi's Nutella hot chocolate! Seriously, she'd been telling me for like 1-2 years how amazing Nutella hot chocolate is and how she needs to make me some and omg, it was divineeeeeeeeeee. <3
Before we left for Maynooth! I remember it was super frosty that morning, and very very very very cold. *shivers*

Roi had to wear her school coat cause it was the only one she had lolol. I was gonna make a joke about her remembering her jeans this time at least...but then I realised she wore a dress. Two dresses, if I remember correctly. Roi is a master in the art of layering clothes yo.

Maynooth is definitely still my 1st choice but.....I'm still debating on what I exactly want to do. I honestly have no idea how some people know exactly what career they want to have at this age. There's so many things I want to do and the thought of sticking to the one career for the rest of my life seems awful. D:

And lastly, me, completely wrecked after Maynooth. My logic: lie down and take selcas instead of actually getting ready for bed wtf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis