30 July 2012

Fujifilm Instax Mini 25 Review

I've been meaning to blog about this for a long long long looooong time now. I am the worst person for procrastinating wtf. Anyhow, I decided I would share my experience with this instax camera and show some examples of pictures I've taken!

I got a Hello Kitty themed one! So typical lolol. You can get them in a good few different colours and 'themes' like Disney characters, Rilakkuma etc. I bought mine from YesAsia. Also keep in mind that the themed cameras will cost a little more than the plain coloured ones.

I knew keeping the box it came in would come in handy some day.

This is basically the only information about the product you get in English. The entire instruction manual is in Japanese, since it was a Japanese import after all.

But honestly, you really don't need an instruction manual to figure out how to work it. It's pretty simple! 


See? There's very little settings, making it easy to use. You have to play around with it a few times to see what settings suit different situations best. I definitely recommend keeping the darken setting on when outside, cause if not your picture will most likely look like a strobe light. o.O

It has a built-in front mirror which is amazing for taking self-shots. Every camera should have one!

View from the side when it's turned on. Ignore the clutter in the background wtf.

I definitely recommend this camera! There's something much more exciting about taking a picture with this and waiting for the film to develop rather than just taking a picture on a digital/phone camera. It's perfect for birthdays, weddings and other special occasions. Who said film was dead?! 

Now time to share some pictures I've taken with it in the past! They look better in person, since the scanner doesn't seem to do them a lot of justice.


The end! You can buy different accessories and whatnot for them too. I bought a cute purple photo album from eBay (you'll find tonnes of stuff for them on there). You can also get coloured/themed film rolls too, but they're more expensive than the regular film, which is also pretty pricey to begin with. *sadface*

If you have any other questions about it, leave a comment! ^_^

twitter | youtube | instagram | homepage |

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis