20 June 2012

Market Finds; June 17th

To be completely honest, there weren't that many good stalls this week probably because of the weather, but I did manage to find a few good ones. ^_^ The Muffin Man (local home bakery) wasn't there though which was slightly depressing. They better be the there the next time I go or there will be serious consequences wtf.


I found another cardigan that still had the label on it for only €2! O.O I think I have a gift for finding nice but cheap cardigans.

It was originally £14.......which would be like €20 maybe? (awful at currency conversions). I didn't even know it was a size 20 until I got home but idc cause I loooooove really loose-fitted cardigans! They're so cosy. :3

My cousin actually gave me this as a late late birthday gift, so if you ever somehow stumble across my blog, thank you Chris! And Holly too. ^_^ Really curious to know what the characters mean and if they even make sense.

Picture of the other side~


Novelty pens lolol. What age do I think I am seriously. They were super cheap (can't remember how much exactly) and they looked kind of cute so I was like *grabs*
Usually a lot of novelty pens tend to be awful to write with cause the ink sucks but I tested all of these and they're totally fine. I used one to write a letter to one of my pen-pals. ^^

Incense burner! We used to have one but then it just vanished a while ago. o.o Comes with rose, lavender and sandalwood (never heard of it before).

Some interesting looking Buddha type thing. Actually I think this picture came out quite nice lol. I got it 'cause he's holding & surrounded by money(at least I think that's what it is u_u) so maybe it means if I have one it will also make me rich? :o My logic amazes me sometimes. #puregenius #usinghashtagsoutsideoftwitterlololyolobbz2k12xoxo

I bought the pens, incense burner & Buddha charm(idek what to call it) at the same stall and it was all €6. So I think that was pretty good value. ^.^

This bracelet is supposed to keep away ~evil spirits~ or something along those lines. I can't remember what the guy at the stall said tbh. I thought it looked quite interesting so I bought it!
Then I did some research on it and the coloured beads are called evil eye beads and they're apparently good luck charms that ward off the evil eye. o.o According to Wikipedia they're very common in Turkey. Do we have an equivalent to this in Ireland? Seeing as we're a pretty superstitious country and whatnot.

And last but not least..... This super cute giraffe brooch! Giraffe's are such interesting animals. They're so awkwardly lanky and goofy looking lolol.

That's all folks! ;D





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis