18 June 2012

Father's Day Shenanigans~

Halo ^_^
Currently typing this in the car which is proving to be quite difficult thanks to the lovely Irish countryside roads. <3
Yesterday was Father's Day here (well technically today since I'm typing this on the 17th but won't post this until tomorrow wtf) so I thought I would introduce the world to my daddy!

Lolol. Now you know where I get my derping talent from. I told him to smile in the first picture and he ruins it, then in the second I'm like "orz fine then, we'll make weird faces" and he wasn't even ready. u_u

I got him the coolest Father's Day card tbqh;
We always buy each other cards like this, it's almost like some sort of odd family tradition. Mainly because the really OTT cheesy make-you-wanna-gag ones are just.. *shudders* idk I just like my cards to have some humour in them. u_u

We both went to the market in town and met up with some aunties/uncles/cousins and had some tea. :3 The market was quite nice actually until it started raining. -_-' I bought a few things so I shall probably make a ~*~haul~*~ post laters. 

Moving on~ I decided to take a couple of instax photos (need to get out of the habit of calling them polaroids lolol) to remember the day and I also didn't take any instax photos of/with them before! :o

Daddy & Lady~ I love how she's looking at the football like *_____________*

I'm the only one who smiled in this one again omg. My dad....could also possibly be smiling but pretty sure he's squinting at the sunlight and mam looks like she was about to say something otl. 

-nao typing this on the 18th at my desk lolol-

After some reaaaaaaally om nommy food *drools* we went to my grandparents for a few hours. I made them Madeira cake since it's seems pretty fool-proof and they both like it. But I couldn't taste it beforehand to make sure it was edible cause there would be an obvious piece missing from it so when we had tea there I legit dived to get the first slice of it to make sure it didn't taste absolutely awful and.....it tasted pretty awesome. ;D I should be a professional chef wtf.

I was looking through all of my grandparents old photo albums (because I am a creep and like looking through peoples things D:) and I found this picture;

My granddad and baby me ^_^ and also my cousin and then my granny in the background too. He looks so happy in it, because obviously he is so proud & happy to have a granddaughter as amazing as me. *supermodest*

Every time I look through my grandparents photo albums I end up taking some photos home with me though. o.o I will soon end up with their entire collection tbh. My granny has an album full of pictures from the 50s and it's so awesome. *_* She looked so pretty wtf granny wae you no share your good genes with me? *shakes fist*

twitter | youtube | instagram | homepage |













1 comment:

ShareThis