18 July 2011

Seriously, JYP?!


I was so excited that Miss A have released a full length album, and being the good fan that I am, I intended to purchase the album legally on iTunes or Soribada (since they have an English website). But of course, I search for 'Miss A' on both and what do I get? NOTHING. I tried '미스에이' and guess what? NOTHING AGAIN. Just in case it was one of those third-time-lucky situations I tried 'Good-Bye Baby' and guess what? A BIG FAT N-O-T-H-I-N-G. Actually, I lied. Some random things did come up each time I searched that weren't relevant in the least bit so therefore they count as nothing, and technically I did not lie. ;)

The only place I know of so far where you can legally download it is Melon and they don't have an English website, and you need a freaking social security number or something to sign up. *pulls hair out* D:
So I will probably have to resort to downloading it 'elsewhere' *cough cough*, but at least I actually tried to download it it the right way. I'll probably order a physical copy of the album too whenever it's released (21st I think?)

Anyway I really think JYP should put their artists music on iTunes, I mean they are part of the 'Big 3' Entertainment companies in Korea and even the smaller Ent. companies have started putting their artists music on iTunes for the international fans to purchase!! Also while they're at it they should make a Wonder Girls comeback happen ASAP~ I miss them. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis