16 July 2011

Mini YesAsia Haul

I actually got this on Wednesday (July 13th), but I still thought I'd share it with my many *cough*less than 10 probably*cough* readers.
It took around 10 working days to arrive at my house (standard delivery) which is usually how long it takes.
There's only three things I have to show so I'll keep it short and simple. I also decided to take pictures outside since it was such a nice day and natural lighting is always good! ^_^

The box was a little battered, thank God for bubble wrap!
They also wrote that the total amount was only €12 (I assume because of customs & whatnot?)
Now onto what was in the box....

BIGBANG Big Show 2011 Concert DVD


Really pretty colours & design - I approve~




Some pictures from the photobook included. (please ignore my fingers.. I need to paint my nails -.-)

 YG Family card included

The next things is... (don't be too surprised)

Taeyang 2010 Solar Concert DVD!






Taeyang you do love to tease us... *sigh*

YG Family card.. Beautiful picture.

Last but not least..


Love In Disguise. The only reason I bought it was because I am a big Wang LeeHom fan (he directed, produced it etc etc.) Honestly, I think he should just stick to music. I'm not saying the movie was terrible. It was just... not that amazing. 

That's all~ if I had an unlimited amount of money I'd have bought almost everything on the damn website.

PS. I definitely recommend you to buy Taeyang & BIGBANG's concert DVDs. If you're a fan of them at all I guarantee you'll love them. Promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis