03 March 2012

K-pop CD Unboxing & Reviews (Block B, Jay Park, BIGBANG & T-ara)



I think I may be slightly addicted to buying K-pop albums. Right now I have 21 (soon to be 22 when I get BIGBANG’s ‘Alive’ album!), which I think is a lot considering I don’t live in a country that actually sells them. Although I’ve seen people show their collections, and they have hundreds or like a billion different versions of one album – it’s crazy. O_O
I love watching K-pop unboxing videos and the likes, so I decided to do one myself. I split it into two parts as I do like to ramble on in my videos.
Part 1 is of Block B’s ‘Welcome To The Block’ 2nd mini album (limited edition version) and Jay Park’s ‘New Breed’ album:


Part 2 is of Big Bang’s ‘Remember’ album and T-ara’s ‘Black Eyes’ mini album:

T-ara, Jay Park & Block B's albums were purchased here and BIGBANG's here, both on eBay. I was pretty happy with prices & shipping time so I'd definitely recommend you to check them out if you're considering buying K-pop CD's on eBay! ^^

Also, here is me being incredibly cool and posing with my albums…..

.....Yup. Apologies for the icky chipped nail polish btw. >_<'

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis