20 June 2011

Laptop-less

I've finally found a really good app that let's me blog straight from my iPhone. Huzzah!
My laptop has been sent away to get fixed but I'll hopefully have it back sometime next week so I can FINALLY start making & editing videos again yeeeey. ^_^

Oh! It was my friends birthday last week and we (my TY class) went out for food & then saw The Hangover 2. I think I may be a little obsessed with Teddy... I think he looks like a mixture of Yoseob & David Archuleta aka he is ridonkulously cute!!!! (His name is Mason Lee)


Also, here's a picture of all of us too~


One more thing before I go; I am now officially addicted to coffee >_> and I also don't hate green tea anymore! Well, I only like the flavoured green tea, the plain one is just... *gags*

잘지내 ^_~

- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis