31 January 2011

I got mail!

So last week I ordered some stuff off eBay and I finally got all of it today!
I was really tired after coming home from school and seeing four packages in the mailbox for me totally cheered me up. :D



Curious to see what's inside....

First package I opened was K-Palette 24 Hour Tattoo Eyeliner. SO excited to try this, heard really good reviews on it. I got the pencil eyeliner in 'super black' :)

Second package was an English-Korean / Korean-English dictionary! It's pocket size so it'll definitely come in handy when I go to Korea in the future (fingers crossed!) and I'll bring it to school with me so I can study Korean in free classes or when I'm bored. ㅋㅋ

Third package was two issues of a Korean magazine called 'Bromide' it's basically a magazine about kpop and kdrama. The issues themselves are from 2009 but I got them because my biases were in them, and they also both came with stickers of various Korean idols. ^_^


Last but not least, the fourth package was... U-KISS' 4th mini-album 'Break Time'! Really cool album and I Love the packaging. There's a 50 page photobook included and it also comes with a photocard of one member. I got my bias, Soohyun! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis